Its a fact that: sometimes we have no time to prepare an elaborate meal. Most of all when you are mother and you study and work and you have to do the laundry or when you just want to be somewhere other than the kitchen, or if you just need to dry your hair (and so on). For these days, it is great a easy recipe that you can do in 15 minutes with the ingredients you have in your larder. This risotto is a super easy recipe you can prepare with little effort (:
- 02 cups. arboreal/risotto rice
- 02 chopped onions
- 05 cups water
- 01 cup hidrated funghi
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 01 glass of dry white wine
- A bunch of basil
- Salt and black pepper
- Place the water to boil with the basil. leaving to boil on fire very low
- In a pan fry the onions in the oil and add the rice. Let it fry and then, add the wine. Stir until dry.
- Add the funghi (with the hidration water) and let it dry again. Add the salt and pepper.
- When it drying, add the water and let all dry stirring occasionally to avoid sticking
- When the rice is al dente, turn off the heat put 2 more tablespoons of olive oil. Serve it hot.