This recipe list was organized as follows: first, the ingredients of the dough were set and then the dry ingredients to make the base. The cream nuts need to soak in the water for at least 12 hours. Only then can they be processed to form a smoother cream. The most amazing of this recipe is that it doesnt get cloying or too sweet. The dates give a characteristic sweetness while the condensed (veggie) milk makes the rest of the paper. It was one of the best-accepted dessert recipes I’ve ever had. Enjoy it!
- 50g of cashew nuts
- 10g rolled almonds
- 200ml vegetable condensed milk
- 200ml vegetable milk cream (I used almonds)
- 100g of tofu
- Mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- 50g cashew nuts
- 50g parsnips
- 03 dates
- 03 tsp. coconut oil
- Remove the water from cashew nuts and almonds. Process the remaining 50ml of water and add the remaining ingredients - except berries..
- Separate half of this dough and set aside.
- In the rest of the dough, add the berries and process until obtaining a homogeneous cream.
- For the base, simply process all the dry ingredients and then add the coconut oil.
- Mount the pie as follows: a base layer and then the two layers of cream - I left the red cream last, to match the pie decoration. Remember from the layers, leave 30 minutes in the refrigerator so that the colors do not mix (:
- Garnish with red fruits and serve it cold.