Pancakes again (and again). I love it on breakfast and lunch, and main dish (or not), and sweet ones, with cinnamon, as dessert – or even salted! And this version with chia seeds, I love much more and its not because Iam just crazy about pancakes but I am mostly adore chia seeds. So, no more words about it. Just the super super quick and easy 05 ingredients recipe.
- 01 cup of some veggie milk (you can do it with water too)
- 01 tsp. baking powder
- 1 ½ cup white flour (white is optional too)
- 03 tsp. chia seeds
- Salt, sugar and 01 tsp. olive oil (c'est à votre goût)
- Blend all ingredients until it forms a homogeneous dough. Add sugar/salt/pepper (optional)
- Pour ~4 tablespoons of dough into a frying pan and cook over low heat until the dough is dry on the top. Brown the other side and voilà (: