This recipe follows the tradicional kisscake recipe you found here and here. You just have to garnish the cake with the fruits, flowers as you like. The next idea I’ll try to is a three level cake with marmelade on the top. I bet will be delicious. Enjoy the dessert (:
- 50g soaked cashew nuts (12 hours)
- 10g soaked rolled almonds (12 hours)
- 200ml veggie milk + chia seeds
- 150ml vegetable milk cream (I used almonds)
- Juice 01 sicilian lemon
- 100g tofu
- 200g blueberries
- 50g cashew nuts
- 50g parsnips
- 03 dates
- 03 tsp. coconut oil
- Remove the water from cashew nuts and almonds. Process it adding the remaining ingredients until obtain a homogeneous cream.
- For the base, simply process all the dry ingredients and then add the coconut oil.
- Use this dough to the base, pressing hard with your fingers. Let it "dry" for 15 minutes in refrigerator.
- Add the cream and let it in fridge for 2 hours, at least.
- Use more lemon zest to garnish and serve ice cream.