Girls, this recipe is amazing! I just put the ingredients in the pan and UAU, the result was impressive. I just make the tagliatelle with my veggies peeler (I have one very simple like this). Is easy, los geht!
- 03 big carrots
- 03 tbsp coconut oil
- 02 onions
- 20ml shoyu
- 20ml water
- 03 tbsp wheat flour
- 01 tbsp curry
- 01 tbsp lemon juice
- 01 tsp cinammon
- Peel all carrots and make them like tagliatelle (or the form you prefer).
- Saute the onions in the oil until golden.
- Add the wheat flour and stir until incorporate.
- Add the shoyu until obtain a homogeneous mix.
- Put the carrots in the pan and stir for few seconds and then add the water, lemon juice and all the rest of ingredients.
At the moment I am improving this recipe. If you try it, please let me know! <3 20