I am not gonna do you miss your time because, in fact, you can use this time to prepare the better kisscase you’ll eat in your whole life ever (: so, please, remember: the less time to start do prepare, before you’ll start to eat (:
- 100g soaked cashew nuts (12 hours)
- 150ml veggie milk (I used cashews)
- 02 tbsp dates syrup
- Lemon juice (one small lemon)
- Vegan white chocolate (I recomend iChoc)
- 01 tbsp agar-agar
- 100g almonds
- 10 dates
- 03 tsp. coconut oil
- For the base, simply process the almonds and dates and then add the coconut oil.
- Use this dough to the base, pressing hard with your fingers. Let it "dry" for 15 minutes in refrigerator.
- Remove the water from cashew nuts and process them adding the lemon juice, milk, salt and dates syrup until obtain a homogeneous cream.
- Prepare the agar-agar - dissolve in 3tbsp of cold water, mix well and boil it for 3 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate.
- Mix the melted chocolate and the agar-agar into the cashew cream.
- Add the cream to the base and let it in fridge for 3 hours, at least.